The Hopper with Sling is the most awarded DVR ever with 19 industry awards. Along with the fastest processor in the pay-TV industry, it has the built-in ability to deliver all your live and recorded TV channels to your mobile devices, both at home and on the go.
Hopper with built-in Sling lets you enjoy DISH Anywhere™ on your computer and mobile device—including all of your live channels and everything on your DVR, anywhere you have Internet access. Simply visit www.dishanywhere.com or download the DISH Anywhere app.
NEW: The DISH Anywhere app now includes the Hopper Transfers™ capability, allowing you to transfer your DVR recordings and watch them from anywhere on your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ and Android tablet – even when you don’t have an Internet connection.
The DISH Explorer™ app expands your TV viewing experience. Easily discover what’s worth watching and tune in on your Hopper. You can now interact with the show’s live Twitter feed or get enhanced sports stats.
PrimeTime Anytime® gives you instant access to up to 8 days of primetime content from ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.1
AutoHop™ is the patented, award-winning technology from DISH that gives you the power to skip ads in select primetime shows.2
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly connect to your Internet service.
The 2 TB hard drive gives you up to 500 hours of recording space in HD.
DISH provides over 70 SiriusXM satellite music channels3 including album art.
The Hopper is enabled with a remote locator, an industry first.
The Hopper has integrated apps including Game Finder, weather, news and social networking.
Built-in SRS TruVolume™ technology prevents annoying volume fluctuations.
DISH offers thousands of On Demand movies and shows.
Connect up to four HD TVs with a single Hopper and three Joeys.
Share DVR recordings between any HD TV in the home.
Record up to six live channels at once using PrimeTime Anytime1 and watch four HD programs on different TVs simultaneously.
The Hopper’s second screen API allows companies to control the Hopper over IP.
Full remote control with tuning capability.
4K Joeys allow our customers who have purchased 4K TVs to view certain on-demand 4K/Ultra HD content through their Hopper system. With the ability to deliver on demand 4K video content, we are once again proving we are the leader in entertainment technology.
- 4K Joey delivers both HD and 4K/Ultra HDvideo content to subscribers through their 4K TVs
- 4K Joey will only function with a Hopper 3 or Hopper with Sling that has the new User Interface (UI)
- 4K Joey is wired and connected the same way as other Joeys
Ultra slim and sleek design, which reflects the look and feel of the new UI.
- 4K resolution is 2x the clarity of current HD video
- 4K Joey delivers a processor speed of 7000 MHz, making it much faster than the Hopper with Sling
- Includes 1 GB of RAM and 128 MB of flash memory
- 4K Joey is compatible with allHDMI cables currently offered by DISH
- At launch, the following 4K content will be available on the 4K Joey:
- Video On Demand found on channel 501 or by choosing the “On Demand” tile in the main menu
- Netflix 4K content (if the customer is on a Netflix plan that supports streaming Ultra HD video andhas appropriate broadband Internet speed (25 megabits per second or higher))
- Customers can check which plan they are currently on at netflix.com/ChangePlan
- Netflix streaming quality must be set to “High”
- To access Netflix the 4K Joey must be linked to a Hopper w/Sling
- At launch, 4K Joey comes boxed with the 40.0 remote, and its operation will be the same as the current Joey
- ViP722 DVR is a dual-tuner, two-TV DISH Network satellite receiver compatible with the MPEG-4 and MPEG-2 compression standards. ViP722 DVR supports high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) outputs for TV1, standard-definition outputs for TV2, provides DVR functionality for both TV1 and TV2, and includes one digital over-the-air tuner.
- DISH ViP 211 is the first DISH Network satellite receivers compatible with the MPEG-4 compression standard. This receiver is single-tuner, supports high definition (HD), and have an updated user interface.
1st Consulting Help Desk
Installation of the First two satellite receivers No Charge
Installation any addition receivers (per) $50.00
Customer will pay a prorated cost for each
Additional outlet. Paid annually in March $96.00
Connection of one additional video piece of
Equipment at time of Install No Charge
Activate a separate account for Pay per view,
Foreign or sports programming. The charge
Will be the charge for the programming plus
A fee of $10.00 per month called NVP access
Fee. This includes the establishment of an
Account for HBO GO dish online or Blockbuster.
Please be advised that HD programming will also
Be charged for at a rate of $10.00 per month.
(HD programming though included in the Bulk
Park Place package is not included within a
separate or 2300 account.
Pay for a Sling Adapter $60.00
Pay for a Wi-Fi adapter $30.00
Charge for a replacement remote control $30.00
First Consulting Group, LLC Receives 2014 Best of Decatur Award
Decatur Award Program Honors the Achievement
DECATUR June 10, 2014 — First Consulting Group, LLC has been selected for the 2014 Best of Decatur Award in the Private Cable Operator category by the Decatur Award Program.
Each year, the Decatur Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Decatur area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2014 Decatur Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Decatur Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Decatur Award Program
The Decatur Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Decatur area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Decatur Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.